When I saw that Natasha at Maw Books Blog was hosting a Bloggiesta and what it was I knew I had to take part! Here is what she says about the Bloggiesta:
Some of you may be asking what is Bloggiesta? In short, it’s a blogging marathon. A opportunity to cross those nagging items off of your to-do list and improve your blog while in the good company of other awesome bloggers doing the same thing. Break out the nachos, enchiladas, drinks, mariachi music and whack a pinata or two!
Further information can be found and her blog here
What will I be doing?
- Taking down my Christmas Decorations (aka changing my background and header)
- Write my Author Feature posts
- Make templates
- Clear out my need to write file by finishing some posts
- Clean up and and organise my sidebar
- Write some of my weekly posts
- Organise my blogging folders
- Organise my Google Reader
- Various mini-challenges
- Organise my tags