Wednesday 25 May 2011

Armchair BEA: Work the Network

ArmchairBEA2011

I have no interview partner this year, I wasn’t sure if I would have time to do the interview in a timely manner and I didn’t want to be a total flake. So instead I thought I would point you to some previous done interviews and features of book bloggers I’ve done as well as point you towards some of my favourite bloggers out there.

First my two “recycled” posts:

My interview from last years BBAW with Fiction Vixen.

And I featured one of my favourite book bloggers in the New To Me category at BBAW, Carin from A Little Bookish.

Now to some other of my favourite book bloggers:

Iris on Books is the only book blogger that I have met in person and she is just as nice in person as she is online. In June she is running a month of Dutch literature so if you are interested in literature from non-English speaking countries I highly recommend heading off to her blog.

Leeswammes’ Blog is another Dutch book blogger who always has something interesting to say. She also often runs competitions.

Beth Fish Reads always seems to feature books I want to read right now! Plus she runs the fabulous feature Weekend Cooking which I need to take part in more often.

Eva from A Striped Armchair seems to have been plagued with some bad technical and health luck lately but the books she features always seem to be added to Lake TBR.

Zoe from Playing by the Book blogs about children’s books and she has been running a fabulous feature about children’s books from around Europe. It has been a treasure for me with regards to the Nordic Challenge and a place I go to for ideas for book gifts for the little people in my life.

If you are looking for discussions about classics (and other bookish thoughts) I recommend Jillian at A Room of One’s Own. I discovered Jillian through the War & Peace read-a-long movement that seems to have swept the book blogging world the past year. I think I am now behind in the schedule but I will get caught up again. Jillian writes about all manner of classics.

These are just a cross section of the many fabulous book bloggers out there. Do you have any favourites you would like to share with me?

Signature

Copyright ©2011 Zee from Notes from the North. This post was originally posted by Zee from Notes from the North. It should not be reproduced without express written permission.

2 comments:

Sidne said...

i enjoyed reading about the blogs you have an interest in. I may have to do the same since i missed the interview time period.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe I missed this, I only came across it when looking through your archive from the last 2 months (you have been an active blogger lately!) Anyway, I wanted to thank you for your kind words. You are very nice in person (and online) too!