Saturday 9 October 2010

Dewey Read-a-Thon List Post

deweys-readathonbutton

So I have been going back and forth on whether or not I would be able to take part in the 24-hour read-a-thon. School is kicking my butt and my parents are home for the weekend before heading off on leg two of their mammoth holiday BUT thanks to a cancelled meeting this past week things are a little bit less stressful for me this weekend so I have decided to participate as much as possible. I will be starting a bit before the official time slot since I am in Europe and I can’t really stay up all night :D so I want to get some reading in while it is daytime here. I plan on starting at 11am CET. So on to my list of possible books!

Unseen Academicals by Terry Pratchett

Om Gud (About God) by Jonas Gardell

Pettson tältar (Pettson Goes Camping) by Sven Nordqvist [picture book]

Och jag läste att det var omöjligt att leva lycklig förutan dig (And I read that it was impossible to live happily without you) by Mark Levengood

How To Read a Book by Mortimer J. Adler

True Compass by Edward Kennedy [audio book]

To the Edge of the Sky by Anhua Gao

I might slip in some other books as well but these are the ones I am feeling today :D

I figure I will be updating once every two hours or so, this will cause a bit of a barrage of posts from me today and in the early part of tomorrow. Those of you not interested in these posts, feel absolutely free to just press that magic “mark all as read” button :D.

Signature

Copyright ©2010 Zee from Notes from the North. This post was originally posted by Zee from Notes from the North. It should not be reproduced without express written permission.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I always admire all of you who have a list like this, I just can't do it..

Good luck, I'll try to stop by from time to time :)