I am going to use my TSS post this week for my Weekly Geek post and my first ever giveaway :D
A few hints:
- It is an author whose book I have reviewed here on the blog in the last 12 months.
- He is one of my favourite authors.
Prize for the giveaway:
A book valued at €10 or less from BookDepository.co.uk
Rules for the giveaway:
- Open to any location that BookDepository ships to (check here to make sure your country is on the list)
- Comment in the comment section with your answer.
- Only one answer per person (multiple answers by the same person will disqualify ALL your answers)
- Only correct answers will be included in the draw.
- Entries must be in by July 31st 2010 11:59pm CET
- I will use random.org to choose a winner.
- Winner will be announced on August 1st 2010
- Please include a way for me to contact you in your entry
The winner must submit a guest post stating which book they have chosen to receive and why they chose it (nothing long).
ETA: The incredibly helpful Leeswamme pointed out a problem with the comments and entries on this giveaway so currently I have comment moderation on so that you can’t see previous posters comments, just to make it a bit harder :D To those who already entered, don’t worry, I have your comments saved. Thank you all for bearing with me while I learn to navigate the world of giveaways.