Friday 17 June 2011

Day 29 – A book everyone hated but you liked

30

I honestly can’t think of a title that I liked and no one else did. I have such an eclectic taste in books that it is hard to imagine no one else liking the books I like. I know I was one of the few in my class that LOVED Brave New World back in the day.

And I LOVE Per Anders Fogelström’s City series and my dad HATES it. But at the same time I know plenty of people really love that series too.

pile of books weekly geeks 21 06 2010Image credit

Conversely I’m no big fan of most of Jane Austen’s books and, well…they are wildly popular. 

As I said earlier in the series I have issues with the concept of hate. It is such a strong word.

Signature 

Copyright ©2011 Zee from Notes from the North. This post was originally posted by Zee from Notes from the North. It should not be reproduced without express written permission.

No comments: