The Betty and Boo Chronicles wondered if there was a memoir challenge for 2010. Apparently there wasn’t but now there is, she is hosting it. YAY! I was already planning on reading memoirs as my category for the 2010 Challenge because I want to read more non-fiction in general this year and memoirs in particular. This gives me even more of a reason.
Here are the details:
1. The Memorable Memoir Challenge will be hosted here on The Betty and Boo Chronicles.
2. The challenge will run from January 1, 2010 - December 31, 2010.
2. Memoirs, letters, diaries, and autobiographies count as reads for this challenge.
3. Overlaps with other challenges are allowed. Audiobooks and e-books are also allowed.
4. Participants are encouraged to read at least 4 memoirs/diaries/letters/autobiography books in 2010. Of course, more are fine!
I have a list because that is just me
Freedom in Exile: The Autobiography of The Dalai Lama by The Dalai Lama
Baby Catcher: Chronicles of a Modern Midwife by Peggy Vincent
True Compass: A Memoir by Edward Kennedy
Living History by Hillary Rodham Clinton
John Adams by David McCullough
Wild Swans : Three Daughters of China by Jung Chang
Please come and join in!