Wednesday 2 December 2009

Read in November

readingbooks1 by d0rk_icons

November was another busy month but I read some great books (not just student papers). Here are the books I read and reviewed*

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

The Yellow Wallpaper by Charlotte Perkins Gilman


Kindred in Death by J. D. Robb


My Ántonia by Willa Cather

Little House on the Prairie  by Laura Ingalls Wilder

The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini

A Horse Called Wonder by Joanna Campbell

This month I have had a mix of old favourites and new books with some books falling in the new book in favourite series category. Because of this I have a hard time deciding on a favourite but I think I will have to go with My Ántonia. Although I absolutely loved Kindred in Death I don’t think it was the strongest in the series (not the weakest either by any means). Two of the books were books for the Women Unbound challenge, which I am really enjoying. In addition to that one of the other books that I read for the Childhood Favourites Challenge sort of fell into the Women Unbound challenge as well. They were all good books and I would recommend them all.

*Cranford appears in the widget but the review won’t be up until December 18th when the Classics Circuit stops by my blog.

1 comment:

Ana S. said...

Not bad at all for a busy month! I'd love to read Little House on the Prairie sometime, simply because I never have.