Tuesday 7 December 2010

Challenge Sign-Up Post: Mystery and Suspense Challenge

The Mystery and Suspense challenge is fairly simple. Read at least 12 books that would fall under the mystery and suspense category. Do so between January 1st and December 31st 2011. There is no need to make up a list beforehand and even if you do you don’t have to stick with it. Since I love lists here is mine:

Fladdermus Manen by Jo Nesbo (in Swedish)

Kackerlackorna by Jo Nesbo (in Swedish)

Treachery in Death by J.D. Robb

One Was a Soldier by Julia Spencer-Fleming

Rödhake by Jo Nesbo (in Swedish)

Smärtans hus by Jo Nesbo (in Swedish)

Djävulens stjärna by Jo Nesbo (in Swedish)

Frälsaren by Jo Nesbo (in Swedish)

Snömanen by Jo Nesbo (in Swedish)

Pansarhjärta by Jo Nesbo (in Swedish)

Frukta inte by Anne Holt (in Swedish)

Bones to Ashes by Kathy Reich

As you can see the list is heavily skewed toward Jo Nesbo that’s because I picked up all of his books at the Gothenburg Book Fair earlier this year so I have all of them to read. I am also really excited about the next book in the Clare Fergusson/Russ Van Alstyne mystery that is due out in April. And as always I love me a good In Death mystery, there is a new one out in February and there is usually one out in November so that might be another contender. As always I might change my mind Smile

Signature

Copyright ©2010 Zee from Notes from the North. This post was originally posted by Zee from Notes from the North. It should not be reproduced without express written permission.

No comments: