Tuesday 14 December 2010

Challenge Sign-Up Post: What’s in a Name 4

whatsinname4

Here's How It Works
Between January 1 and December 31, 2011, read one book in each of the following categories (my initial choices are in italics after the category):

  • A book with a number in the title: One Was a Soldier by Julia Spencer-Fleming
  • A book with jewelry or a gem in the title: ?
  • A book with a size in the title: ?
  • A book with travel or movement in the title: Ett ufo gör entree by Jonas Gardell
  • A book with evil in the title: Djävulens stjärna by Jo Nesbo
  • A book with a life stage in the title: The Dowry Bride by Shobhan Bantwal

    As you can see I have books chosen for 4 of the 6 categories. I have a few alternatives for the others as well but I haven’t decided. I also might choose other books for the categories as well Open-mouthed smile

    Signature

    Copyright ©2010 Zee from Notes from the North. This post was originally posted by Zee from Notes from the North. It should not be reproduced without express written permission.

  • 1 comment:

    Anonymous said...

    I've got a great tip for the gem/jewel category: The Moonstone, by Wilkie Collins! It's the prototype of modern murder mystery so it would fit in your other challenge as well :))

    The Moonstone has been waiting patiently for this moment on my Mt TBR. Very glad to find this category in the What's in a name challenge #4!

    My list is not complete yet either, it contains just what I could think of from the top of my mind. Just wait till I've checked out my book shelves and wishlist!