- Read 5 books that were favorites while growing up
- If you would also just like to write a post high lighting your favorite book or series feel free to
- Challenge starts today and will end June 30, 2010.
- The Babysitters Club Mary Anne Saves the Day by Ann M. Martin since I am taking part in the challenge that My Friend Amy is running. I chose this one because Mary Anne was always the Babysitter I identified most with. The quiet bookishness was quite me. Although I also identified with Kristy since I was a bit of a tomboy.
- A Horse Called Wonder by Joanna Campbell
- Anne of Avonlea by L. M. Montgomery
- Little House on the Prairie by Laura Ingalls Wilder
- Madicken by Astrid Lindgren (this book is in Swedish but I could not leave out a book in Swedish since this is where I grew up).