Monday 19 October 2009

Musing Mondays: Read-a-Thon and Waffles


 Musing Mondays is hosted by Rebecca over at Just One More Page

Today’s MUSING MONDAYS post is about the read-a-thon…

Are you planning on participating in the upcoming 24 Hour Read-a-thon (either as a reader or cheerleader)? Have you made any preparations for the event? And, veterans out there, any tips you’d like to share with the newbies?

I am not taking official part in this years Read-a-Thon. I feel far to new to the whole book blogging scene plus I have a feeling that I will be required to help with renovations next weekend. That said, I will be reading. It is the first weekend of my much anticipated fall break (break = writing a research proposal, catching up on assignments and doing lesson prep) and I plan on being really lazy. I have also promised to make waffles for Galleysmith's Slumber Party Read-a-Thon Style. I'll be showing up around 5am ET or so (I'm on CET so it might even be earlier) with waffles, syrup, fruit, coffee, tea and juice for anyone interested. Stop by and play with us.

Next time though, next time I want to play!

No comments: