Thursday 5 November 2009

It's All About Me


Booking Through Thursday is a weekly meme on all things books. Come and join in the fun!

Which do you prefer? Biographies written about someone? Or Autobiographies written by the actual person (and/or ghost-writer)?

I don't really have a firm policy. I like both. Biographies are good because they give you a bit of an outsiders perspective. Autobiographies are good because you get it from the horses mouth so to speak. To be quite honest I haven't read that many of either and they are genres I want to read more off the next year. I have always loved history but somehow I have neglected reading about the people who shaped history. This must be remedied!

I have got David McCullough biography of John Adams in my TBR pile and I really want to read it. I also have Hilary Clinton's autobiography that I want to read, and plan to read for the Women Unbound Challenge. These two will be read soon.

No comments: