Monday 9 November 2009

Mailbox Monday: Week of November 1st



Mailbox Monday is a weekly meme hosted by Marcia at The Printed Page. She encourages you to share books that have arrived in your mailbox during the week.

This was a good mailbox week for me (I got my grant money and the first thing I did was go out and order books). I got

Kindred in Death by J.D. Robb which I have already read (link to my review)











A Horse Called Wonder by Joanna Campbell for the Childhood Favourites Challenge










Cranford & Other Stories by Elizabeth C. Gaskell for the Classics Tour












Howards End is on the Landing by Susan Hill which I have seen recommended on various book blogs and was intrigued.









All of the books came from the BookDepository.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm participating in the Gaskell tour too. I got my book a week or two ago. I can't wait to see your review of Cranford.

Mary (Bookfan) said...

Nice list. I have Cranford on dvd. I need to watch it!