Sunday 1 November 2009

Read in October


October was a fair reading month for me all things considered. I have been really busy but I have genuinly
tried to make time for reading and for myself. These are are the books I read with my reviews:

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince by J. K. Rowling

Brave New World by Aldous Huxley

Magician's Gambit by David Eddings

Castle of Wizardry by David Eddings

Enchanters' End Game by David Eddings

Running for Mortals by John Bingham and Jenny Hadfield

Mary Anne Saves the Day by Ann M. Martin

Reaper Man by Terry Pratchett

Although I loved getting reacquainted with the Eddings books and re-reading a book that changed my life my favourite book of the month was Reaper Man. It was such a good laugh.

No comments: