Tuesday 17 November 2009

Teaser Tuesday: Little House on the Prairie

Teaser Tuesday Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
“Pa drove the wagon out onto the ice, following those wagon tracks. The horses’ hoofs clop-clopped with a dull sound, the wagon wheels went crunching. The town grew smaller and smaller behind, till even the tall store was only a dot”.
Little House on the Prairie by Laura Ingalls Wilder (pg 7)

6 comments:

kayerj said...

I've watched the series but never read the books. perhaps . . .
my teaser is here and I have a little something for you today.

Marce said...

Ohhhh you just took me down the memory lane, sweet.

Here is mine
http://teawithmarce.blogspot.com/2009/11/teaser-tuesday-weight-of-silence.html

Beth said...

My daughter is listening to this right now. Fun books. Here is my teaser for this week.

Alayne said...

Aww I loved this books. Good teaser. Here's mine: http://thecrowdedleaf.wordpress.com/2009/11/17/teaser-tuesday-double-or-nothin/

Anonymous said...

Oh, this bring back memories :) Great teaser!

Here's my Teaser.

christine said...

Ah, memories. I am gearing up to read the entire series next year, one of my goals. Love these books!